Pathway to Work is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Tempe, AZ that provides vocational training and work experiences for young adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. We hope you will become longtime members of the Pathway to Work community as we continue to develop and expand our programs. There are many ways you can help.
GOOD NEWS! Pathway to Work has been selected to participate in the H&R Block NONPROFIT REFERRAL PROGRAM! For any new client who files their taxes with H&R Block or Block Advisors--and provides the H&R Block Tax Preparer with the Pathway to Work NONPROFIT REFERRAL ID - 40010001103409 ---Pathway to Work will receive $20. A new client is defined as someone who did not use H&R Block or Block Advisors to file their taxes last year. Please think about helping Pathway to Work when you have your tax returns prepared this year Thank you so much!
1. Make a tax deductible donation (a receipt for your donation will be provided to you) to Pathway to Work via the "Donate Now" button on the home page of our website or via check mailed to the Pathway to Work Center at:
Pathway to Work
1445 E. Guadalupe Rd., Suite 101
Tempe, AZ 85283
2. Become a Pathway to Work volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering for Pathway to Work please send us an email to express your interest. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make an in-kind donation of your time, skills, or services. If you are interested in making an in-kind donation from your business to Pathway to Work please send us an email to express your interest. email@example.com
4. Check out our AMAZON WISH LIST at: https://smile.amazon.com/hz/charitylist/ls?ref_=org_prt_btn_vcl
We continue to add items to our Amazon Wish List...simply purchase an item and it is mailed directly to a secure parcel box at Pathway to Work. We are so grateful when one of our wishes is fulfilled and we love to thank our awesome donors! Be sure to add your name via the "Gift Tag" option when you purchase the item(s) on Amazon so we know who to thank!
5. Donate additional items. If you are interested in donating an item, please send an email describing the item(s) you would like to donate to our Director of Education
and Participant Programs, Lisa Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for:
· Bean Bags, Bungie Chairs, Puffs, Cushions
· Area Rugs
· Adaptive Therapy Equipment
· Sensory Equipment
· Fish Tank
· Indoor String Lights
· Lycra Swing
· Art Supplies
· Large Paper Cutter
· Yoga Mats
· Sports/Athletic Equipment
· Gift Cards - Trader Joes, Fry’s, Sprouts, Costco and Amazon are our favorites!
6. When you book any residential or commercial services with Sexton Pest Control, mention Pathway to Work, or use the code “pathway to work,” and they will give 5% of your purchase back to PTW! We are thrilled to be the recipients of this wonderful give-back program. Thanks to Sexton Services for your support!
SEXTON PEST CONTROL
Valley wide service, plus Prescott, Payson, Flagstaff Sedona and Tucson
7. Help PTW every time you shop at Fry’s Food and Drug Stores and Amazon.com.
Instructions for AmazonSmile:
· Go to our unique charity link at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/82-0854830 and you will be directly registered for AmazonSmile and Amazon will donate .5% of the price of eligible purchases to PTW.
· Always start your Amazon shopping trip at https://smile.amazon.com/ to ensure your purchases count toward a donation.
Instructions for Fry’s:
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
· NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
· Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
· Click on "Welcome! Sign In" (top right)
· Click on "No Account? Register" (top right)
· Under "Create an Account", enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—you will need it in step 2)
· Under "Select your preferred store", enter your postal code and click "Find"
· Select your store then click on “Create Account”
· You will then be prompted to check your email for the confirmation email
· Click the hyperlink "View My Account" in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
· Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
· Go to
· Select "Sign-In".
· Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1.)
· Under "Welcome back!" click "Your Name/My Account"
· Under "Account Summary” scroll down "Community Rewards"
· Click ‘enroll’ under "Community Rewards", if prompted, enter personal information
· Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search.’(Pathway to Work--23412)
· Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization (left side)
· Then select ‘save changes’.
· If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your account summary page.
Thank you for your support!